It’s the third week back at uni and I’m finally getting into a rhythm and a schedule.
I have been awful in posting any personal posts lately and I apologise for that. I can’t promise that I will be posting personal posts on a daily basis but I’ll try my best.
- Last night I watched The Olympia and it was crazy! All the girls in the bikini division were in tip top shape and I don’t think I could have decided the top 6. I wasn’t surprised to see Amanda Latona, Yeshira Robles, India Paulino and Stacey Alexander in the top 6 but to see my girl Ashley Kaltwasser win Miss Bikini Olympia again was fantastic. In my opinion, she definitely has brought the athletic look meets the bikini athlete in one package and that is the stage I’m hoping to reach.
- I’m halfway through my third week in my training program and the results I’m see in my delts and back is outrageous! I’m definitely seeing baby wings and my rear delts coming through. I have had a few problems hitting my carbs and instead of getting stress about it. I just challenge myself to do better the next day.
- The UN semester is going surprisingly well and I’m glad that I chose to apply for the program. I’m learning so much about the policies, laws and regulations of the organisation and seeing everything from a different perspective. I had a brush with the Secret Service on Thursday :) :( We had a tour in the UN on Thursday I’ll upload the pictures later.
- I’ve finally got my Honour’s committee sorted out and it is finally hitting me that I am writing a thesis and it is my last year in university. I’ve just started my secondary research and I hope to have started writing the introduction by the beginning of next month.
- I’m loving my new Isolator Fitness Bag. A lot of my friends in the UN semester have threatened to steal it because they love it too. I think I’m starting a trend here getting people to take their nutrition and health seriously.
- I have an Honour’s Welcome Event tonight so I get to dress cute and formal. Sometimes I forget that I don’t always have to wear my gym clothes around. People can still see that I train in my normal clothes.
That’s all I have for you today, folks! :P
Follow me outside of tumblr: