Loving a variety of people right now!
- organicallygorgeous (11%) Ajita. The name says it all! This girl is genuinely sweet, has an amazing accent (please don’t say that we sound the same, Australians and British people do not). I’m on a mission to make my selfie game just as strong as hers.
- gainsforgotham (10%) Sara is hilarious. I literally wait for her posts to appear on my dash. The gifs that she uses are legendary. Congratulations girl for getting that ring.
- susnshin (8%) Evan was one of the first people I became friends with when I joined two years ago and what a treat that has been! She shares so much about herself that I feel that I’ve met this girl in real life. On top of that she is model behavior absolutely gorgeous!
- runforthehigh (6%) I’ve recently just followed Kathryn and we bonded quickly over our ambition and goal to compete in a competition in the future. This girl is determined to show the world that she will achieve her goals no matter what.
- chelseaalysse (5%) Chelsea is another that isn’t afraid to go out a try new things. She has competed twice in an NPC competition, ran in a half marathon (I think) and is currently doing camp iron. She is the epitome of amazing.
- swoleinvelvet (5%) Hey Mary! If you want sass, arse and the look of a 40’s woman, it is all rolled up into one. I have never seen someone with so much sass before but it is refreshing and puts a smile on my face. She doesn’t stand for any rubbish and she is such a joyful person.
- theblondeamazon (5%) Courtney? Cat Shirt? She is four weeks out from her competition and is a badass. She is so freaking independent and fantastic! She’s powerful not only in strength but in intelligence and beauty.
- liftingforhealth (4%) When I found this blog I was so happy to find someone from the GMT+ side. He has been a delight on my dash. He shows his mental strength on a daily basis and never gives up. I think he is one of the only males that I follow and that is rare.
- thehealthyk (3%) From sunny California we have Kayla, the God-loving and crazy fruit lover. Banana Island sounds like something you can read in a storybook. Kayla is adorable (I can’t stand the word awesome so adorable will do). She’s into thrift shopping and I’m jealous of the finds that she discovers. She’s a breath of fresh air.
I wonder who will be on my loving list next month :)